Primary Plant & Transformer Specialist/Technician
Job no: 504794
Work type: Full time (7.5 hrs)
Location: Marleston North Gate 3, 21 Grove Avenue
Who we are:
At Enerven, we want our work to make a difference. By connecting ideas, people and technology, we’re constantly learning, adapting and designing solutions that are safer, more sustainable and more cost-effective. We offer an outstanding culture, focussed on safety and wellbeing, within a supportive working environment that fosters and recognises achievement.
At Enerven, we’re focussed on connecting you with tomorrow
Enerven has a large portfolio of work providing commissioning, maintenance and refurbishment of generation, transmission and distribution assets within the power industry. With large growth in major renewables projects nationally, as well as consistent growth in maintenance and refurbishment work across transmission and distribution in South Australia.
Enerven is looking for both highly skilled technicians to hit the ground running, as well as individuals looking to develop into highly technical roles.
Our highly skilled roles on offer will require the following skills and abilities:
- Extensive 11kV – 500kV Transformer refurbishment and assembly experience including:
- OLTC maintenance and testing.
- HV and LV Bushing replacement and retrofit.
- Operation of insulation oil plant.
- Oil management and vacuum filling of large power transformers.
- Internal inspection and fault diagnostics.
- Providing site leadership, stakeholder management and development / mentoring for junior colleagues
- Candidates with some of the above skills are encouraged to apply, as Enerven can offer a pathway to grow your skills through formal training and pairing with our current Engineering Field Officers
Our development roles will be looking to take people with the right potential and provide a pathway to grow them into our Senior Technical Roles. People with the below skill set are encouraged to express their interest (Including 3rd-4th year apprentices):
- Strong Electrical theory, particularly with AC systems
- Excellent Electrical Drawing interpretation ability
- Good Fault Finding skills
- Time Management and a methodical approach to work
- A keen desire to learn and push themselves (growth Mindset)
In return, we can offer:
- An excellent work culture, within a great team environment
- Excellent rates of pay and conditions, with a strong EBA in place
- Regular Overtime when on projects, and excellent Living Away from Home allowances
- All travel is included within working hours (Paid Travel)
- Investment in your training and development
- Interesting, complex and challenging work, on some of the biggest renewable projects in Australia, as well as highly technical refurbishment work on existing transmission and distribution assets
- Opportunity for career growth with a large organisation that covers all areas of the Power Industry
- A pathway to move into engineering with business support if desired
Help us share in a brighter future with Enerven in a key role with a great supportive team, vibrant culture with genuine career development opportunities available. In addition to working with a fun and dynamic team, 12% superannuation, 17.5% annual leave loading, flexibility with working hours, up to $800 annual electricity bill reimbursements, paid parental leave and automatic income protection coverage are only some of the added benefits we can offer.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Candidates will need to be prepared to undertake a pre-employment screening including a police check.
If you require further information or have any questions regarding this role, please contact email@example.com
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now