Job no: 504779
Work type: Full time (7.5 hrs)
Location: Station Place
Who we are:
At Enerven, we want our work to make a difference. By connecting ideas, people and technology, we’re constantly learning, adapting and designing solutions that are safer, more sustainable and more cost-effective. We offer an outstanding culture focussed on safety and wellbeing, within a supportive working environment that fosters and recognises achievement.
Enerven specialises in the design, construction and maintenance of electrical, telecommunications and renewable infrastructure, with specific expertise and experience in South Australia’s distribution and transmission networks.
At Enerven, we’re focussed on connecting you with tomorrow
Enerven is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to provide join the Renewables Engineering Team, primarily for design activities; produce designs, technical specifications, engineering assessments, technical analysis and construction support to meet national and client specifications and standards.
The Electrical Engineer will:
- Develop and ensure that all designs conform to sound engineering principles based on current best practice, Australian and Enerven Standards.
- Both undertake and peer review design calculations and documentation for projects including the provision of expertise in the areas of arc flash, earthing, LV systems, DC systems, lightning design, lightning design, cable design, insulation coordination and other electrical engineering tasks.
- Provide inputs/documentation to assist in estimation associated with electrical engineering, preliminary/ concept designs and bill of quantities a.
- Undertake PV design and calculations.
- Undertake scope definition, prepare contractors scope documents and participate in tender reviews.
- Develop technical scopes of work for plant and equipment related to renewables and substation projects, including but not limited switchgear, transformers, and buildings.
- Provide mentoring and professional development to design and engineering team to increase knowledge and skills of all team members.
- Provide engineering input into the development and maintenance of Enerven technical specifications and drawings.
What you will need:
- Degree in Electrical/ Electronic / Mechatronic that will allow admission as Corporate Member of Institute of Engineers, Australia.
- Chartered Professional Engineer as defined for registration on NPER register or able to obtain it.
- Current SA Driver’s license
- Skills and experience with electrical design software’s will be seen as highly preferable. Such design software’s may include;
Help us share in a brighter future with Enerven in a key role with a great supportive team, vibrant culture with genuine career development opportunities available. In addition to working with a fun and dynamic team, 12% superannuation, 17.5% annual leave loading, flexibility with working hours, up to $800 annual electricity bill reimbursements, paid parental leave and automatic income protection coverage are only some of the added benefits we can offer.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Candidates will need to be prepared to undertake a pre-employment screening including a police check.
If you require further information or have any questions regarding this role, please contact email@example.com
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now